MY GOAL/AMBITIONS

My goal or ambition to be achieved after the next 5 years is to be able to continue studying to ITB (INSTITUT TEHNOLOGI BANDUNG). in hopes of getting a scholarship and a kumlauot degree. because in MEA (ASEAN ECONOMIC SOCIETY), so HR (HUMAN RESOURCES) is in need because in Indonesia is very rich in natural resources but very less skill owned. so many foreigners who utilize the wealth of Indonesia. And if I can not go to college in ITB then I will work in one company. If it can be in biggest company in indonesia like freepot, oil and gas.
In addition, my other goal is to get married on target. because marriage is a worship of the perfect religion in Islam. hence so that all my goals are achieved according to plan all that can not be separated from the parent's prayer, effort, and surrender to gods. because all affairs in the world submitted to Allah swt.

But right now I have to complete my S1 mechanical engineering at tanjungpura university.I entered through the SNMPTN line by following the bidikmisi scholarship path. I hope to use this opportunity by maximizing the opportunities.May Allah help my affairs both in the world and in akhirat.aminn ..

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

INTRODUCTION

MY VIDEO 2

review hamburger/review food