INTRODUCTION



ASSALAMMUALAIKUM HAY.. READER.
On this occasion, allow me to make an introduction about who I am. My name is arya hoga khadaffi. I am the first of two children. I was born in ketapang, 9 april 1999. Currently, my family and I live in Jalan alas kusuma, payak kumang, ketapang. Speaking of hobby, I have a playing football hobby. I can play football since children and now I still football. Because of my love of football, I have club favorite is barcelona team.
And than,  I am very grateful because now I managed to get a chance to attend this Favorite university of kalimantan barat. The reason why I want to go to this university from the first time is because this university has enough achievement and spawned a lot of university students which excellent. Hopefully I can follow them too. So, as much as possible I will do my best for this tanjungpura university  so that this university can make more progresses and get respect.
. And than I,am reason choose course mechanikal engineering of tanjungpura university because its my passion.since last will a be engineering which great in indonesia.I am enter at engineering pass throught selection SNMPTN.and I following program schoolarship BIDIKMISI.
And plan after study at mechanical engineering,I will take S2 at institute technology bandung.and if not I will work a be top manager.hehehe.....
Mmm … I guess that’s all I can say about this introduction. Thank you very much for your attention. I would like to express my gratitude.wassalammualikum.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MY VIDEO 2

review hamburger/review food